went pee pee on the potty for the first time a week ago.
This little piggy went poo poo on the potty for the first time yesterday!
(I know, you are such a big girl already!)
(I know, you are such a big girl already!)
This little piggy spent 20 minutes (20 minutes!) on the potty this morning with no results and then as soon as she got off peed on the bathroom floor!
This little piggy peed on our bedroom floor this afternoon after having sat on the potty.
And this little piggy went pee pee and poo poo on the potty again tonight and Mama and Papa cried WHEEEEE all through the home!!
We have not "actively/purposefully" pursued potty training yet but it is our hope that Natalie might be potty trained by the time the new baby comes. Thankfully she doesn't mind sitting (even for long periods) on the toilet and sometimes even asks (signs) to sit on the potty. I am super proud that she has gone #1 and now #2 on the potty. She's kinda funny, though, because where some kids are afraid to go in the toilet, she is completely unphased even as I'm trying to make a hoopla out of her success. She's kinda like, "Whatever Mom." : ) I know this may be TMI for some of you, but I'm just sharing our day and documenting for her Advanced Placement resume (Haha). : )
1 comment:
Congrats to the Potty Princess!
Post a Comment