Thursday, April 8, 2010

8 months

 Maggie Jane is 8 months old today!
17 lbs. 6 oz.
This little sister now weighs roughly what her big sister did at one year of age.

Maggie loves:
Babbling
Standing up/walking
Jumping in the Johnny Jumper
Eating (bananas and sweet potatoes are favs)
Being held
Her thumb

She is crawling now, not across the house, but she can get from A to B, although she whines about it most of the time.  She would rather Mama just pick her up and hold her.  She is a bit of a Mama's girl and her new thing is to shy away from people and nestle into my shoulder.  She is so sweet when she does it and I love the snuggles.  Maggie is a tough little cookie.  Despite being frequently knocked over by Natalie, she rarely cries unless it's a significant boom.  With crawling, Mags has figured out how to push up into a sitting position by herself and we have found her smiling and waiting for us in her bed.  It's hard not to ooh and aah over her with that sweet round face and she truly is a joy to be around.

Here are some pics by Michele when Mags was 6 months old.  A little late in posting them but I wanted to share my favorites.



Okay, so I have more favorites than this but didn't want to overwhelm you.  I just can't get enough of this face!

3 comments:

You with us said...

I imagine you would ever get enough of this face! She is WAY to cute!!

the mathisons said...

the face says it al! Sweetened goodness and then some.

Marcy said...

Soooooooo cute! I love her hat:)