Friday, September 3, 2010

Mama's Weekend Away

Ashley and a few friends, also moms, are spending the weekend in Denver for some time together (no kids, fun hotel in downtown, sleeping in, yummy food:).  She is an amazing mother who loves her girls and does so much for them (and me).  She has the hardest, most important, rewarding job in the world; she has earned a little time off.  We love you!
 
Since she is good about managing life with two toddlers and keeping up with the blog, I thought I should give it a try for a few days.
 

3 comments:

the mathisons said...

Well done Dusty! You are a great husband to a beautiful woman!

Hulls Clan said...

Way to go Dusty!!! Both for giving your wife some time away...and for blogging!!!!

You with us said...

You guys are an awesome family! I'm so thankful we know you.