Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Cuteness

 A beautiful princess.

We couldn't find her crown so I created a "crown" hairdo for her.


A sweet fairy.

And a cute butterfly.

We went to THREE all-you-can-get candy events.  Here we are getting ready to go to our first one in Old Town.

Then we went to Dusty's office in the afternoon and to the Fall Family Carnival at our church that evening shown below.  I am thoroughly exhausted.  But they loved it.


Natalie also got to wear her costume on Saturday for a friend's princess party.


We almost forgot to carve the pumpkins but got it done Sunday night.
"Yuck!" is what kept coming out of Natalie's mouth.

 Maggie refused to touch the stuff.

A little curious.


"Ewwww!"
Do you notice the big girl panties in this pic?!  Maggie is officially potty trained!  Yay!  More to come on that later....maybe.

She finally gave in.


Finally for your viewing pleasure, I asked the girls to show me their spooky face...

2 comments:

You with us said...

SOOO cute! The spooky faces are the best!

the mathisons said...

Such sweet little princesses! You must get how Natalie looks so much like her beautiful mamma! I love your short hair cut and it must add some free time in your getting ready routine :)
We are leaving CA on Christmas day to make our way to CO! We must see your family and meet sweet Sabrina!
Hope you are well and rested!