Monday, November 12, 2012

"We call that one Chopper"

MMB Photography

My friend said this regarding Sabrina's one tooth and it has stuck in my head ever since.  And Chopper is still standing...alone.  Did you know that Sabrina did not get her first tooth until she turned 12 months old?  Literally.  Like a few days before her birthday.  Her sisters each got their first tooth at 10 months and the second one at 12 months so we were not surprised by our late teether.  However, she will be 15 months old in less than two weeks and we are still waiting on that second tooth to pop.  It's there and it's close, but I feel like I've been saying that for a long time now.  Oh well.  The dentist told me that the older a child is when they start getting teeth, the healthier the teeth are and she is doing just fine with Ol' Chopper so we're not concerned but we are excited to see what she will look like with teeth one day.  I'll always cherish that sweet toothless grin though too.

MMB Photography
6 months old


No comments: