Yuck! The stomach bug visited Tuesday morning at 12am starting with Dusty. Then Natalie got it Tuesday night and I started Wednesday morning. It cycled between us about every 12 hours and generally seemed to only last 5 hours, although I got the short stick apparently and suffered for 6.5 hours but didn't start to feel better until about 8.5 hours. So Dusty has had to take off two days of work. One for him to recover and one for me to recover. God has been so gracious through this though to not have us be sick at the same time. Also Dusty stopped by 5am and was able to sleep a couple more hours and rest throughout the day. Natalie was sick from 7pm to 11pm and she is such a champ at handling the yucks. She simply takes one moment at a time without complaining about it. I'm thankful that her stint was short and that she was still able to get a full night of rest. I'm thankful that I had a full night of rest too and that Dusty was here to take care of us. Maggie and Sabrina have been safe so far and I'm praying that they will not get it. Here are a couple pics I managed to take when I wasn't laid out on the couch of Dusty hanging out with the kids: a girl on each knee. I'm just beyond thankful for him today.

No comments:
Post a Comment