It's a rare occurrence that you should find this one without a baby in tow, a purse on her shoulder, a necklace around her neck, and heels on her feet.
She is 100% girlie. I love that about her and I praise God that she is fearfully and wonderfully made just as she is.
Tonight at dinner she looked at me and said, "Mama, do you know how many babies I'm going to have when I am a mama?"
Eight.
And she's going to name all of them Belle (why not, George Foreman did it.)
I asked her, "What if you need to call one of them to you?"
She replied that she would simply say 'Belle' and that all eight would need to come to her.
Dusty thinks it's efficient. Why didn't we think of that?
You are such a loving, nurturing mommy to your dolls and I pray that God gives you your heart's desire and a quiver-full of blessings when you are grown and married.
No comments:
Post a Comment