Grandpa and Grandma were here over Christmas. We have called in the Reinforcements since then too! Grandma holds Natalie every second she's not nursing (Grandpa gets a turn sometimes.)
I can't really tell from this picture, but from the picture you sent me earlier today of Natalie "up close".....I think she looks just like her daddy! Grandpa and Grandma look very happy :) We hope all is going well and would love to talk to you sometime when you have a few "seconds". Let me know the best times to contact you. Give Natalie a kiss from us. Love to you all, Pam & Steve
1 comment:
I can't really tell from this picture, but from the picture you sent me earlier today of Natalie "up close".....I think she looks just like her daddy! Grandpa and Grandma look very happy :) We hope all is going well and would love to talk to you sometime when you have a few "seconds". Let me know the best times to contact you. Give Natalie a kiss from us. Love to you all,
Pam & Steve
Post a Comment