Monday, January 21, 2008

The perfect Christmas gift


So everyone has been asking me where we got our name for our sweet bundle of joy. Dusty and I would randomly think of children's names on road trips, etc. and Natalie was one of the names on our list. It is one of the names that always stayed on the list and when we got pregnant, we both still really liked it and decided that we wanted it for our girl name. After that decision we decided to look up the meaning of Natalie. Natalie means "born on Christmas day." After we found that out, it was too perfect since Natalie's due date was Christmas day. She is the perfect, little Christmas gift and we even got to open her early! Grace is one of the names we tossed around for a middle name option. I liked the way it sounded with Natalie, very pretty and feminine. I think it is even more perfect now because I can see the grace of God in my life through a wonderful, healthy pregnancy; a healthy, successful labor; successful breastfeeding; and a healthy, beautiful baby.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Congratulations! Natalie is so beautiful....what a "priceless" picture and momement in time. We love you all,
Pam & Steve xxoo