Friday, April 25, 2008

She'll Be Comin' Round the Mountain

Natalie and I are retreating to the mountains this weekend for our church's Women's Retreat at the YMCA in Estes Park and we are leaving Dusty to fend for himself. It's two nights away in the pack 'n' play and on top of that we are sharing a room the second night with the only other mom/baby team. I think that her little one is about the same age or a month younger than Natalie and I'm just praying that both babies have an okay night together! Natalie is currently waking up around 4/4:30 again to nurse. Thankfully she isn't a noisy waker and eats and then goes right back to sleep. "Please, please, don't let the girls constantly wake each other up! For moms' sake and theirs!" I'll try to get some time to give a "Natalie 4 month update" when we get back. She'll be comin' round the mountain when she comes, she'll be comin' round the mountain when she comes...(fade off). : )

2 comments:

the mathisons said...

Hope you have a wonderful time! If by chance both of the babes wake up... you will at least have someone to talk and relate with:). Looking forward to hearing about your time the next post!

Sherah said...

can't wait to hear how the weekend went! you sound more adventerous that I am! :)