Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Little Drummer Girl

Natalie has started drumming on her belly whenever she hears music or a beat. I don't know where she got the notion to do this--I don't think Dusty or I walk around drumming on our bellies--but it is so cute. She's got the perfect little drum to do it too. This could be the beginning of a future rock star. We even have a drum set sitting in the closet, waiting for someone to take it out and use it again. Maybe Reese and Natalie will start a girl rock band. : ) Without further ado, give it up for our Little Drummer!

1 comment:

the mathisons said...

They would be a cute chick band! Glad that you got a "taste" of snow Natalie... I am sure it will not be your last!!!
It was fun seeing you 3 over Thanksgiving. Just hope we can see you again soon and have a longer visit!! For now, I'll just eat up all the Natalie I can via blog!