Friday, December 4, 2009

Precious Moments

This post doesn't contain the pictures to capture the whole sweetness of the moments but I wanted to share about them anyway.

This morning when Dusty went in to get the girls he said that Natalie was holding Maggie's hand through the crib. He tried to catch a picture of it but wasn't able to do so.

Then after I nursed Maggie, Natalie brought books into my bed and laid down next to Maggie while I read to them both.

Sweet moments like these help get me off the wrong side of the bed in the very early mornings.

3 comments:

Julia French said...

That is sweet. It's amazing how they can warm your heart.

Unknown said...

This brought tears to our eyes for the love this demonstrates.

Anonymous said...

awww,
that is so sweet, and i miss seeing them so much already.

love y'all!

Aunt LaLa