My babies are sick. : ( Natalie has had a terrible cough and runny nose for many days now and I'm suspecting she actually has "the flu" because of fever and an achy body. Maggie seems to be a few days behind as she is just now moving into the big coughing and runny nose stage. I'm praying that she does not go as far as Natalie has. The last few days have consisted of Natalie taking three naps a day (crazy!), hanging out on the couch watching the Backyardigans, not finishing her ice cream (even crazier!), sitting on the toilet endlessly for no apparent reason by request (the craziest!) Maggie is getting to where she wants to be held constantly and it's one of the saddest things to see a little baby coughing with a runny nose and watery eyes. If you think of us, please pray that my babies heal soon and that I do not catch anything. It's hard taking care of sick kiddos but 100 times harder when Mama is too sick to even take care of herself!
Being
3 comments:
praying for your snotty babies! the worst thing to see them suffer...hang in there mama and get some rest yourself!
Oh Ashley, I feel your pain. We are now recouping from SICK! I will pray for your babies. Hope you and Dusty stay healthy as well!!
So sad Ashley! Praying for you and the family!!! Love you and wish I could I was there to help out.
~ Tal
Post a Comment