Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A little birthday celebration

So I'm bummed because Blogger won't let me upload my video of singing Happy B-day to Maggie and her eating her cupcake so I guess you'll just have to enjoy the pics and come to our house to see the video. : )  For the record, Maggie did enjoy her cupcake but she's a pretty chill baby toddler and so it was kind of anti-climatic.  She analyzed the cupcake for a moment and then dove took a nibble and then proceeded to eat the cupcake until it was gone.  But of course I think she looked cute doing it.  And Natalie was pretty cute too because she was pretty excited that her cupcake had frosting on it.  There was a sweet moment in the video where Natalie gives Maggie a kiss while we are singing the HB song.  But without further ado, here are some pics:

I made chocolate vegan cupcakes from Martha Stewart's cupcake book to share with everyone in celebration of Maggie's birthday.
Ah, those second children.  Natty never got chocolate anything before she was, oh, I don't know.  In her defense, I didn't give Maggie one with frosting. : )


Two peas in a pod.  I took these pics one right after the other.


A sweet friend, Judah

River


I'm one!
Love our sweet one year old.

No comments: