Tuesday, December 7, 2010

O Christmas Tree

Thanksgiving weekend we took our annual trek to Bender's Tree Farm to cut down our Christmas tree.



Natalie enjoyed tromping through the snow down the hillside, but does it surprise you that Maggie was not as enthusiastic?

I will treasure these next three photos as long as I live.  They remind me how challenging life can seem for a one year old, well this one year old at least.  I hope, Maggie, that one day you will love our family traditions and perhaps next year, it will be you leading us through the snow and trees.



 Natalie improvising for a lack of Kleenexes.

Maggie was a much happier, more willing participant once we gave her a snack.


 The chosen one.

Natalie got to help Dusty cut it down.

Speechless.

Loaded up and ready to take her home.

 The finished product.
Happy Holidays to everyone!

1 comment:

You with us said...

These photos are priceless! Sweet Maggie... Looks like you had a great day to pick out a tree. I will try not to be jealous of the snow and the sunshine.