And so is my tummy!
| 9 weeks |
We are expecting our third baby around August 24th, 16 days after Maggie turns two years old! I'm 10 weeks now. It's crazy how much I've already popped out. I didn't start showing with Natalie or Maggie until somewhere around 16 weeks.
![]() |
| 9 weeks |
| 9 weeks |
| 10 weeks |
We had our positive pregnancy test on the anniversary of finding out about being pregnant with Maggie, December 20th. I've realized just how spoiled I was to have no major pregnancy symptoms with the first two. For the first time I've had some nausea but it's already getting a ton better. It was pretty mild, mostly just annoying, so I'm thankful I've had it pretty easy still. I was really tired of course the first couple weeks. A few mornings after only being awake for 1.5 to 2 hours, I'd hit a wall. I would put the girls in Maggie's crib with some toys and they would happily play together for 30 minutes while I went to lay down again. Wow, I'm a blessed mama! However, there was one occasion where I woke up to loud crying coming from their room. When I went in, Natalie was crying because her leg was stuck between the crib slats and Maggie I guess was crying because Natalie was in distress. After many unsuccessful tries I finally got it out using Arbonne body oil. Well needless to say we are thrilled about our new arrival. The girls are way into it too. Natalie is always very careful around me saying, "I won't hurt your baby, Mama." She also likes to talk about the babies that are in her and Maggie's tummies. One day I went to check on them during nap time and I found Natalie asleep with one of her baby dolls stuffed up her shirt. I'm totally bummed I didn't get a picture! The following pics were taken one day after nap time when the girls decided to make their tummies look pregnant too by sticking their lovies up their shirts.
Natalie has a really baby doll in her shirt in this pic (head down).
So here we go again. Let the fun begin (or rather, continue)!





4 comments:
I love, love, love the pics of the girls with their own pregnant bellies. So cute. How did you get their hair so cute and curly?
Lookin' good, Ashley!
I'll bet Natalie was relieved that her baby was "head down"! The last picture is awesome, Ashley - you make pregnancy look so fun! ;)
Congratulations, and blessings on you as you expect #3! I'm cuddling my #3 as I write...and there is nothing more precious. Praying for a smooth next several months. :)
maybe it's twins!? Have you had an ultrasound yet? Or maybe just a strapping little lad on the way:). Congrats!
Post a Comment