Monday, April 25, 2011

Sisters

I felt like I should comment more about the girls being sisters even though it's hard to get much time to write these days.  The girls are in a love/hate relationship like most sisters/siblings.  It's the sweetest thing in the entire world when I see or hear them playing in the next room together, giggling and creating together.  Then in a matter of five minutes or less someone starts screaming or crying, sometimes pushing, and all war has broken out.  These are my days.  Playing and laughing one minute and breaking up fights the next.  And although things are up and down at any given moment (whew, don't get me started on the crazy emotions around here!) they really do love each other and I hope will always be best friends as they grow up (after they realize the world does not revolve around them).