Monday, January 30, 2012

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups for breakfast

Well, it's like eating Reese's peanut butter cups but better for you.  I've had an obsession with peanut butter since I was pregnant with Sabrina.  I ate (and still eat) an english muffin, toasted, with honey roasted peanut butter, fresh grind from Whole Foods almost every morning.  When Dusty found out that many athletes drink chocolate milk as a post-workout recovery aid, I started drinking this too, because hey, with nursing and keeping up with three small children I'm working out all the time. : )  The other morning I noticed that it kind of gave me the sensation of eating Reese's pb cups and I thought I should share this yummy-ness with you.

Here is how I enjoyed it.
Notice the random clutter on my table of stickers, coloring sheets, deodorant, water bottles, a baby...this is how my kitchen table often looks and sometimes I can see even less of it.

No comments: