August 23, 2011
8 lbs., 4 oz.
A fabulous nurser. My best one from the start, and that's saying a lot since I've had three great eaters. You would practically get on by yourself.
A fabulous nurser. My best one from the start, and that's saying a lot since I've had three great eaters. You would practically get on by yourself.
One month old:
I think it was only two weeks long but it seemed like forever when Dusty and I would take turns walking with you anywhere from 8:30-11:30 trying to get you to stay asleep. I remember dreading the coming evening hours and thinking "I can't do this forever." Thankfully I didn't have to.
Started smiling. You have the sweetest smile and wear it constantly. I just love your big, gummy grin!
We call you our "bald one" because even though you were born with hair, you have the least amount of all our babies. But where you lacked on top, you were making up in your long, lovely lashes.
You were a big baby when you were born but at some point became our little, petite doll.
![]() |
| By MMB Photography |
Two months old:
Three months old:
I love this sweet picture of you. You were crying from being in the carseat but finally gave in and fell asleep with a little help from some soothing fingers. I'm happy to say that you do not actually suck your fingers. You take a pacifier but only at sleep times (and even then you sometimes would get mad because you didn't want it). You are such a happy baby and rarely fuss that we almost never need to give you a pacifier otherwise. For about the first four months of life you cried EVERY single time we put you in the carseat but I'm happy to report that you are no longer doing this. Whew. Driving is so much more enjoyable (as long as your sisters are not fighting in the back seat).
Sweet to the core.









2 comments:
Very sweet!!! Such great facial expressions!!!! What a lovely little lady she is!
Love the documentation. Doesn't it feel great to get it all posted and caught up? Wish I could meet that sweet Sabrina...
Post a Comment