Our very first, official post for Conversations with Maggie. Did you know that you can click on the Tags below the posts and it will pull up all the posts that are labeled the same?
She is talking so much these days, putting more words together and speaking more clearly (to this Mom's trained ear at least.) She likes to talk and she likes to talk LOUD. She especially loves to talk on her pretend phone (to my friend, Brook or to Papa) as well as on our real phones whether she knows the person we are talking to or not.
I love this video of her in mid December when the longer word phrases were just beginning. I started trying to video Sabrina jabbering but she stopped once the camera was on her and I ended up getting a mouthful from Maggie. We had been pretending that if you got off the rug, the crocodile would get you in the water (the wood floors). However, Maggie did not want to participate in this game. Her concern was that we knew she was not playing, therefore there would be no crocodile to get her...right? : ) In the video Maggie is saying "Croc-dile eat me, get camera." When I ask her again she says, "Croc-dile eat me on here....Not fair eat me"...or something to that effect. : ) Enjoy her emphatic dialogue.
1 comment:
So cute! I love the emphasis!
Post a Comment