Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Bedhead

I was up hanging out with this little girl around 10 something tonight.  She woke up with her scared cry, maybe from a bad dream.  I gave her the pacifier again, snuggled her, and then put her back down in her crib.


A little bit later she started crying again so I changed her diaper.  She signed for food/drink.  We went downstairs and I gave her this cup of milk (and took some pictures). 

We went back to her room.  I snuggled her and then put her back down again.  Lately she refuses to be go to bed between 7 and 7:30 without a drink of water first.  I think it is already a stall tactic but I always oblige.

I hoped the milk would work but it didn't.  She cried out again a little later.  I went into her room and fed her a fruit leather and gave her some water for good measure.  Snuggled her, gave her the "time to go to sleep now" talk, and put her down in her crib.  Again.

  It's been quiet for a bit so I think I should put myself down to sleep.

 I just wanted to share these pics of her gnarly bedhead.

Oh dear.  It's midnight.  I'm still up.  And I just heard Natalie get up.  Signing off.

No comments: