At 5 and 3 1/2, all that N and M want to wear are dresses with tights. Skirts or leggings are not good enough. Pants, no way. Fancy shoes are for any occasion, even playing in the backyard (of course I don't always allow them to have their own way.)
Maggie has communicated that she only looks pretty if she is wearing a dress so we have been trying to affirm her that she looks lovely no matter what she wears and focusing more on character.
She is driving me bananas because she also likes to change her outfits at least three times a day! As if I don't already feel like I can't keep up with the laundry!
But I do love to see all three of their faces beam when they come twirl before us to show off their dresses. Each girl is so unique and beautiful and special to us. Thank you, God, for blessing us with our three princesses.
No comments:
Post a Comment