Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter dresses 2015













Not the best pic of the older two, but I just love Sabrina's smile here.



Also, the beloved piano in the background will be leaving our home soon.  We got this piano from Marney's family.  I remember watching Marn play it when we were younger.  It has been in there family for a very long time.  They were so kind to pass it on to our girls but because of the age and condition it is in, it will cost too much to get it where it should be sound wise and it might not even keep the tuning.  We have donated it to the Pianos About Town program here.  It will be painted by a local aritst and then placed in Old Town for many people to enjoy playing.  Hopefully, we will get to meet the artist and watch the painting process.  We will be able to see it often and it will still be "our piano."  I'm so thrilled that they accepted it for the program.  I wanted to take the pictures beside it before it is moved out.  We'll be looking for a "new to us" piano soon as Natalie will start her second year in Let's Play Music in August where she will begin learning the piano.


No comments: