I am enjoying Natalie so much. Today I sat in the chair in her room for two hours just holding her and looking at her. I'm trying to take more time to enjoy her at each stage before she grows up too fast. I'm praying that she will always love to snuggle even as she gets older. It has been a sweet week with her: smiling at each other, snuggling, taking naps together. There were a few rough days here and there in the previous weeks though. Some days I felt overwhelmed and exhausted but during that time I reminded myself to think on the things I love about being a new mom and not dwell on the things that are hard in the moment. Here are a few of my favorite things right now:
- the way Natalie smiles and sometimes laughs in her sleep

- her animal noises: the baby elephant, the horse, and the puppy chasing rabbits when she sleeps
- watching Natalie and her Papa during "Fun time diaper changing time"
- when she purses her little lips
- her waking up stretch routine

1 comment:
Love the Ole! What a cutie!!!
Post a Comment