I just got your birth announcement and could not wait to check out the family blog. I am glad that you have one... this way we get to see your beautiful little girl grow. I think you are a sweet mother, Ashley, and you guys make a great family. Take care... I look forward to future posts!
Just got the birth announcement and wanted to hop on here and look at your pics. Man, that little Natalie is so cute. I can't believe how much she's grown already. I love seeing you and Dusty as parents. What a blessed little girl. Oh, also wanted to say the birth announcement is a great picture! We love you guys!
2 comments:
I just got your birth announcement and could not wait to check out the family blog. I am glad that you have one... this way we get to see your beautiful little girl grow. I think you are a sweet mother, Ashley, and you guys make a great family. Take care... I look forward to future posts!
Just got the birth announcement and wanted to hop on here and look at your pics. Man, that little Natalie is so cute. I can't believe how much she's grown already. I love seeing you and Dusty as parents. What a blessed little girl. Oh, also wanted to say the birth announcement is a great picture! We love you guys!
Post a Comment