Monday, March 10, 2008

Natalie's first video

Yea! I finally get to post this video because of Dusty's great genius. It took us a while to figure out how to change the file to upload it because it is a bit long (2.5 min.) I'm just learning how to do this video thing and there's nothing super special about this clip, but I wanted to post this one of Natalie waking up in the morning because I think she is so sweet in it. Hopefully it will entice those of you who have not met her in person to want to come see her and those of you who have to want to come back. It's so hard to video Natalie because as soon as she sees the camera, she stops doing what we are trying to catch on video and is so enthralled with the camera that she just stares at it!


4 comments:

Pam said...

Good morning Natalie! You are truly a "happy and sweet" little girl in the morning, even if you did play a lot last night! I hope you have your mommy and daddy send more videos of you. It's fun to see you in action! I love you and hope to meet you in person soon. Have a happy and playful day! Love, Pammy

Anonymous said...

Natalie,
You're the most precious baby girl in the whole world!!! Only 4 more days and counting until I can see you, and love you even more in person!!! Can't wait!!!!
Until then,
Auntie Lori

ieasha98 said...

oh my gosh! she is soooo big!

and smash, she has your sunshine smile eyes!! :O)

the mathisons said...

How sweet is that! I hope to see her again soon!