This is so cute. You made me chuckle. I relate to the 11 pounds and desire to sleep in.
Oh the previous was me, not Tyler. I don't think Tyler could spare 11 lbs.
I'm chuckling thinking of Tyler saying the first comment... then I read Byranie's... and I agree, I am missing the ZZZZ's!
This is too cute! I can relate in every sinlge way! Wish we lived closer! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This is so cute. You made me chuckle. I relate to the 11 pounds and desire to sleep in.
Oh the previous was me, not Tyler. I don't think Tyler could spare 11 lbs.
I'm chuckling thinking of Tyler saying the first comment... then I read Byranie's... and I agree, I am missing the ZZZZ's!
This is too cute! I can relate in every sinlge way! Wish we lived closer! :)
Post a Comment