


Natalie turned 6 months old on the 17th of June! I can't believe we are half way there to having a one year old!
Stats:
- Weight: 15 lbs. (30%)
- Height: 26 in. (50%)
- Head: 75%!

- Johnny Jumper professional

- Rolling over from back to tummy

- Sitting up for short stints
- SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!!

- Pushing up on her arms

- Sticking her tongue out
3 comments:
Look at that big girl! You know I realized it is especially fun for me to watch Natalie's growth because she is almost exactly a year older than our baby. When I see all her June tricks I know we will be enjoying our baby's tricks next June.
By the way, would you and Dusty mind if we put the name Natalie on our girl list?
so sweet from head to toe and every pound of her!
Of course you can put Natalie on your list of names! You already know that we love it! : ) Did you know that it means "Christmas child?" We think it's a beautiful name and adds an extra "perfect-ness" for December girls. : )
Post a Comment