Well, I just wanted to let everyone know that Natalie does not always have intense dreams thankfully. Today when I went in to check on her, she was laughing in her sleep! I loved it! I wish I could lay down next to her, put our heads together, and enter into whatever she is dreaming about. It made me really happy to see that she was dreaming about something wonderful.
The last few nights Natalie has been sleeping from bedtime (7:00pm) to 5:00am which has been great. I'm so anxious for her to sleep from 7-7. Although, I had thought (and desperately hoped) that Natalie would be sleeping through the night by now, I've still been feeding her once in the middle of the night when she woke somewhere between 3am-4am (but now it's 5am!) I sure hope she continues to stretch her night out past 5am because I've vowed to cut her off from the night feedings at 6 months--come tears or no tears! This mama wants a whole nights, uninterrupted sleep! I don't really think she needs the feeding but rather I think it's a habit waking up and maybe a comfort thing. But our girl is a trooper with everything and I know she will learn fast (but I'm hoping, hoping, hoping she does it on her own--and soon!)
No comments:
Post a Comment