Great pictures (and blog) Ashley & Dusty! I really look forward to watching Natlie grow. She has beautiful eyes and I think looks just like her mommy! Of course....her daddy too!!!! Happy Father's Day Dusty! Love you guys!
What sweet beautiful eyes!!! Just to let you know I will be in Alb. from June 24-July 15. If you travel through you will have to say hello. :) Love ya Girl!!!
I loved seeing those beautiful peepers in person! She is the sweetest little thing... thanks for stopping by on Father's day and letting me hold her. It was great to see you two too:)!
4 comments:
Great pictures (and blog) Ashley & Dusty! I really look forward to watching Natlie grow. She has beautiful eyes and I think looks just like her mommy! Of course....her daddy too!!!! Happy Father's Day Dusty! Love you guys!
What sweet beautiful eyes!!! Just to let you know I will be in Alb. from June 24-July 15. If you travel through you will have to say hello. :) Love ya Girl!!!
Definitely some beautiful eyes!
I loved seeing those beautiful peepers in person! She is the sweetest little thing... thanks for stopping by on Father's day and letting me hold her. It was great to see you two too:)!
Post a Comment