Sorry for the headless pictures. It's hard to remember to take pics at regular intervals and when I do remember, I'm usually not "put together" to want a whole person shot. It's the size of the belly you're interested in anyway, right? So I feel like I'm already huge (it seems that the camera adds 10 pounds when you don't want it to normally, but when you feel huge and pregnant, it doesn't show it justly) but it seems as though things look pretty similar to when I carried Natalie. I've been super sore this week in my pelvic area. The loosening hormones kicked in a lot sooner this pregnancy than they did in the first one. Most of the time I feel like a wishbone about to be split in two. The slightest move and *SNAP!*
This afternoon Natalie and I grabbed a bite to eat at Cane's Chicken Fingers for lunch after a hard days work of grocery shopping. We sat in a booth and Natalie did great standing and eating next to me but then she decided she wanted to sit in my lap. However, when she came over she sat on top of my belly instead and there definitely wasn't enough room for the three of us between the table and booth! Comfy seat for Natalie but not for MJB and I!
1 comment:
Look at you in all your belly cuteness! Lookin good sister! Hopefully we'll make the picnic tomorrow and we'll see you then.
Post a Comment