Did you notice that I was at 30 weeks, which means I only have 10 (maybe less!) weeks left???
Everything is right on schedule--my uterus measures 31 cm, the baby is moving a lot and had a heartbeat at 140 bmp, and the doctor thinks he/she is head down--and my weight is ahead of schedule! With 10 more weeks to go, I'm pretty sure I'm going to max out my weight gain if not go over the 35-40 pounds the doctor wants me to gain. Oh well. One mom told me that the more weight you gain, the smarter your baby will be. I'm going for a smart baby. : ) Plus, I'm not willing to give up my Cane's Chicken Fingers and Dr. Pepper treats. If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy, right? ; )
I'm definitely feeling the aches and pains a lot more this pregnancy. And my favorite past time--sleeping--has become something I dread because I know that I will be up a lot and not able to get comfortable. It seems that my best hours of sleep are those two or three hours before Natalie wakes up which makes it really hard for me to get up. Dusty has been working 9 hour days and getting every Friday off and has been so wonderful to let me keep sleeping every Friday through Sunday morning. He can tell when I'm really sleeping well because I'm usually "sawing logs" apparently. : )
3 comments:
The belly pics seem exactly the same to me! What am I missing?
30 weeks! You're in the home stretch.
I'm sure going to miss seeing you in Santa Cruz this year!
Oh how I do love pregnant bellies! It gives me the baby itch a little, but I'll just have put some cortisone on that itch for now:). So fun to be counting down with you!
you can tell their related:)
Post a Comment