Natalie loves her soy yogurt! I call it yogi and she calls it something to the likes of yoda-oda-oda (long version) or yoyo or yolo (short version). There are colored dots down the side of the yogurt container which she loves to look at and excitedly proclaims "ba" (ball) almost all through breakfast until the yogurt container is out of sight. She also mentions "toe" (toast) which she is a big fan of. Yogi is one of the messier meals that she eats but Natalie has been amazingly proficient with a spoon and fork since about 12 months old. She uses one at almost every meal (although she still enjoys switching to her hands now and again.)
This video is post breakfast and Natalie was just being silly dancing a little with my old Cabbage Patch, Libby, who we both love, and giggling. I thought it was cute.
1 comment:
Natalie is so cute! She sure is a "girlie girl"!!!! I love her little giggle :)
Post a Comment