A couple of weekends ago we were in Buena Vista with Dusty's brother, Shane, and his fiance, Jen, visiting from Seattle. We've had an unusually wet spring/summer this year and joked that they left Sunny (also unusual) Seattle for dreary Colorado. Thankfully we did have nice days, although accompanied by stormy afternoons.
This picture is a little blurry but I love the expression on their faces. Doesn't it make you wonder what was going on between the two? : )
Dusty got to enjoy kayaking a few times and seeing some old friends. Here we are having a picnic on the rocks while Dusty had been playing in the play wave.
Future 2009 Christmas card picture from George and Julie:
It was so great to see Shane and Jen. We always make sure to get a family picture since we are rarely all together. Two out of three of the last family pics I've been with child. *sigh* Not exactly how I want to be seen/remembered (you know, 35 pounds heavier) but oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment