Thursday, August 13, 2009

Maggie Jane

Maggie--Pearl
Jane--God is gracious




Maggie, you are as precious and priceless as a pearl to us. You have added to the joy in our family. Thank you, Lord, for being so gracious to our family and for giving us another healthy, beautiful baby girl. You have blessed our family so much and we know that every good and perfect gift comes from Your hand.

5 comments:

Erin said...

She is so beautiful! Congrats to your sweet family. Can't wait to meet her.

Marcy said...

Congratulations Robinson Family! What a beautiful little girl - and I LOVE her name. Hope to meet her soon:) May God bless and keep her as she grows...

Anonymous said...

WHAT AN ANGEL!!!!! She is so beautiful sis:) I am so thankful to God for blessing me with such beautiful nieces. I can't wait to meet her within the next month! Give both my lil nieces kisses from their LaLa. Love you

Michele said...

What a beautiful girl - so much like her sister! Love the cheeks! Best to all of you!

jacque said...

Sweet ashley!!! I didn't even know you were pregnant again!!! They are both so beautiful! I was just in that area. I was in Denver, but I then went to Windsor to see a really good friend of mine for a couple of days. You have a beautiful family and I am so happy for you!! Love you and miss you!