Monday, August 10, 2009

MJB is MJR

Maggie Jane Robinson
August 8, 2009 2:23am
8 lbs. 4 oz., 20 in.

Lots of hair!
Chubby!
Beautiful!




10 comments:

Hulls Clan said...

YEA!!!! Congrats...she's beautiful and I LOVE the name! Natalie already looks bigger! Great job momma Ashley! 2 beautiful healthy girls! praise God!

Sarah said...

She's beautiful!!! Congrats a million you guys! Can't wait to see her in person:).
Love, Sarah and Travis

Michelle said...

Wow, she's a beauty!!! I love that dark hair! So cute....and I love her name.....that was high on our list for girl names, so great choice! It will be so fun to "watch" her grow, thanks for posting so much on your blog...I love it. :-) Congratulations!

Sherah said...

Wow look at the hair and that face!!! What a beauty!!! Thanks for sharing pictures of her... I was about to go nuts! :) Praying that your transition into a family for 4 goes wonderfully!

From the View of 1336 said...

Congrats Ashley, Dusty, and Natalie! Maggie Jane is gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see her someday. I am happy she shares my sister's birthday too!

Anonymous said...

Great job sis!!!! another beautiful girl! Dusty is surrounded by beautiful girls!!!! love you and talk to you soon.
lori

travis says congrats and loved the pics!

the mathisons said...

How fun for little miss Natalie to have a sister to play with! What a sweet addition to your family! Congratulations Robinsons... hope to have the chance to meet the newest one!

Anonymous said...

hey robinson clan! just the crazed aunt again, trying to check out the latest pics, but i'll wait for more. never gets old looking at my two beautiful nieces again n again! i know y'all are busy, but try to call me on either phone when you can! love y'all,
LaLa/Lori

Emily Dille said...

Oh my goodness! I've been away from my computer all week and finally just saw your posts. Congratulations! We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet her!!!

Pam said...

Maggie is so beautiful...just like Natalie and her mommy! We will be back in Fort Collins on 8-20-09 and plan on staying a long long time :) Can't wait to see you all! We love you xxoo