Sunday, July 10, 2011

April Pics

I can't catch up....on life.  The baby is due in about 6 weeks and I don't have...anything...together.  So I'm just going to post pics from the last few months and I'll try to give any highlights that I can.

These first two are actually from March but they are pretty sweet.


Maggie has hazel eyes like mine that change colors (blue, green, gray) by what she wears.  I love her blue eyes here and her tiny little lips.  We had hot cocco and yogurt covered pretzels this cold day for a fun snack.




Easter dresses.  We didn't get any great shots unfortunately.  These were taken in a rush before church and later when we tried to take more the girls were super grumpy and uncooperative.  Natalie loved to twirl in hers.  She was so excited about the yellow dress (her fav color) and she really did look like the sweetest southern belle. 




Natalie's silly face

A pancake morning with whip cream.




Natalie asks almost everyday, "Mom, can I dress up?"  which means can I put on my high heels.  She also loves to put bows in her hair...all over. : )  Here is one of her self do's.  "I look fancy!"





No comments: