Who says something as simple as a box can't be hours of fun? The toilet box was our best moving box and was thoroughly enjoyed by the girls when it was emptied.
Summer= popsicles!
Sunday morning heading to church:
Family pic on the steps to our new house.
More fun with boxes.
More house pics to come later, but yes, our kitchen is painted "Tiger eye" orange. : )
At the flower gardens of CSU.
My little mountain goats. They will climb anything and thankfully are pretty good at it.
This one especially loves to challenge tree heights and feel "big" lately.
A picture of Natalie accessorizing with a bracelet to go with her outfit. : )
We are a 10 minute walk from Whole Foods now which I love. Natalie loves to ride her pedal-free bike while I push Maggie in the stroller. We load up the back and the extra seat with groceries, leaving Maggie just enough room. The store is so close to home that I hate to drive and I'm thankful for the walk. We try to leave as early as possible in the mornings but sometimes the walk home has still been a little warm this summer. Maggie sometimes can't help but fall asleep.






















1 comment:
So excited to see little peeks at your new house.
I was praying for you today realizing you are in the home stretch with baby 3.
LOVE the last pic!
Post a Comment