Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pondering

31 weeks

31 weeks

32 weeks

32 1/2 weeks

34 1/2 weeks

I am 35 weeks pregnant today.  I've been pondering the fact that I am only 5 weeks from the due date, 2 weeks from the "okay to go" window, and 6 weeks from when I was hoping that the baby would actually decide to come (September).  Everything is looking good.  Baby is head down.  He/she is very active and I'm getting elbowed and kneed A LOT which is starting to hurt more too as the baby is getting bigger and stronger.  This little one is all up front so it's easy to see when a leg is stretched or the baby is moving around as my tummy moves in waves.  Fun to watch...but painful. : )  5 weeks away and the anticipation and excitement is overflowing as I can't wait to find out who the next member of our family is going to be.

And this little girl...
  
turns two years old in about 2 1/2 weeks and I can't believe that.
So much to look forward to next month (or hopefully next month and the beginning of September!) : )

No comments: