Monday, July 2, 2012

Not for "neat freaks"

 Healthy Times Maple Biscuits for Teethers


Wheat, Soy, and Dairy Free



Created by a mom in 1980...
who obviously isn't OCD about cleanliness.
Ewwwwww.

As you can see, we still do not have any teeth.

Sabrina is the only one out of the three who DOESN'T try to grab the spoon from me when I am feeding her.  I love this about her.  This is one way her laid back, undemanding personality expresses itself.  However, she will loudly voice when she thinks I am feeding her too slowly, even if I'm simply trying to get a bite of my own meal.  She really loves to have something to do by herself so if I am feeding her oatmeal or baby food, I will find some sort of food that she can eat by herself:  little pieces of meat, sweet potatoes, bananas, or my quick go-to Plum baby organic super puffs (also gluten, dairy, and soy free plus almost no sugar).  This keeps her busy so I can get a few bites in myself.  Today I gave her a "baby biscuit" to occupy her at lunch.  So disgustingly messy.  Don't leave home with them--you might need a shower nearby.  I guess some moms don't mind bathing their kids after every meal.  I will probably have to psyche myself up every time I hand her one of these.  I think she liked it though.



No comments: