Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Father's Day



For Father's Day, I made Dusty cupcakes of his favorite strawberry cake (minus the homemade frosting unfortunately due to time) and a homemade "Papa" frame I learned from Martha (aka Martha Stewart). And although I think he should have to wait until Natalie is at least three and can exclaim "Papa, we got you a grill!" way before the big day, Natalie and I with Dusty's parents got him a grill also. The one he has now is literally on it's last leg so I guess it's okay that he got his Father's Day grill a few years in advance.

I also want to add that Dusty totally deserves his new grill and so much more! You are even more amazing as a father than I knew you would be and you've only just begun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great new pictures!!!! I thought the first one right under Father's Day looked identical to Ashley's baby pictures! I love to see her change and grow! She is such a happy baby!
Love you Natalie!!!!!
LaLa

You with us said...

What a great Dad! And what a special family. Can't wait to see you.