


On Sunday, we rode our bikes to church and decided to pack a picnic lunch to eat at the CSU flower garden afterward. I've missed riding my bike so much. I had to quit riding in the middle of my pregnancy (per the doctor for safety reasons), then it was winter when I finally wasn't pregnant anymore, and then Spring finally came but I had to wait until Natalie could support herself well to safely ride in the bike trailer. So finally we have been able to ride a couple of times and Fall is a wonderful time to do it. I love riding over the leafy paths and I feel like I'm in a Fall snow--rather leaf--globe as the leaves fall around me. Natalie seems to enjoy the ride and babbles along the way. This is how she usually arrives home after church (picture taken from a different Sunday bike ride).
4 comments:
I love to ride too. Where did you get that carrier? I like it cause she faces you and not backward.
Hi Sherah,
Our wonderful friends gave us their jogger stroller and we got attachments to use it as a bike trailer also. It is a TREK. I think it is about 7 or 8 years old now (but in such great shape!) so the models have changed some since then. I don't know what the new models are like but I love this one because it is slim (of course it is just a single. We also have a double bike trailer-- a different brand though--which I would recommend getting instead if you are going to just buy one, to have when there are multiple little ones.)
I love this picture!!! How sweet is that? I love that little girl soooooo much! I liked the pics above too with her at the garden, and the one where she's sleeping while sitting up...bless her tired little heart:) Give her sweet kisses for me! Love y'all!
LaLa
I'm happy to see that Natalie enjoys flowers as much as I do! Ashley....remember when I would ask you if you would like to go look at flowers with me and the first thing you would ask me was, "how long are you going to be there?" It looks like Natalie really enjoys the beauty of the flowers and their "therapeutic" aspect! Love you....Pamy
Post a Comment