
I can't believe that Natalie is only three months from being a one year old! She is getting so big! She is quick on all fours and has access to everything now. Most of the house is baby-proofed but she is very good at finding places and things that are off limits to her anyway.
Once she could get around, it didn't take long for her to attack stair climbing. She gets better and better at it every day. We call her Evel Knievel because she is such a dare devil--always trying new, exciting, and dangerous feats.
Video:
She still loves to be on her feet way better than on her knees. We bought her the Toddler Wobbler push cart today to help her practice taking steps on her own in the open. Will she be walking by Halloween? We'll see. She is working on balance and coordination. Dusty says that it is difficult because she has a small foundation (small feet) and is top heavy (big head). Haha! : )
Videos:
Videos:
The last couple of weeks have been interesting. You know that song, "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth?" I've been thinking about that song a lot! Definitely by Christmas, but pleeease before Halloween! There were days when Natalie was completely out of sorts and unlike herself and the only thing we can say is "She's teething, right?" At least we hope that it's teething and we will get our sweet girl back again one day when it's all over. Teething tablets and gnawing on large frozen carrots and teethers seem to help sometimes.


Her gums are definitely swollen and you can see the teeth beneath them, but the teeth are refusing to pop up yet. There were many nights that Dusty and I were going in to help her get back to sleep multiple times. Thankfully she has been better and is sleeping through the night again--as are we! Yay!
That's most of the news here: the saber toothless tiger and Evel Knievel.
Dusty is busy working hard for us at Ayres and has started teaching Bible Doctrine on Tuesday nights again. Moms 4 Moms has started up for Natalie and I on Tuesday mornings. I'm also taking Dusty's class but I get private study lessons at home from the Bible Doctrine teacher. : ) I meet monthly with the moms that were in my aqua natal swim class during my pregnancy. It has been so fun to watch all the babes grow up. I'm hosting this month's get-together tomorrow night. We are not leading a small group this year so that Dusty can focus entirely on his class. Now you are caught up. ; )

1 comment:
OK, so tell me about the frozen carrot thing. Just freeze a large carrot and rubber band a towel around it? We have not started teething yet, but I know its soon and I am stocking up on tips. :) She is so adorable by the way! I can't believe how big she is!
Post a Comment