
I had a baby appointment today. I'll be seeing the doctor every week from here on out. Everything looks good. I'm measuring right on (36 cm). I've reached my "allotted" weight, but thankfully the weight gain each week has slowed down in which I'm hoping that maybe I won't gain much, if any, the rest of the time. The baby has been head down for a while now and I'm glad that it has stayed that way. The baby's heartbeat was 155 bpm today. Room is getting tighter but the baby is still moving a lot which is slightly uncomfortable for me. My hands and feet are puffy all the time now thanks to the hot days. I'm waking up every 1.5 to 2 hours throughout the night and rolling from side to side a bazillion times. Even my afternoon nap stinks. With all of this, I'm praying that I don't have to go the whole four weeks (or more) and I'm just so excited to finally meet this little one.
Dusty says I look a little bigger, or rather longer, this go around. If nothing else, he says my belly button is definitely sticking out more. : )

Natalie in the womb at 36 weeks

2 comments:
Soon your baby will be on the outside! I am guessing it is another girl?! Do you have some names ready? Hang in there... I remember all to clearly about the last months unrest.
yea, i agree....i think baby robinson is a girl too, but i must admit, i've had two nephew dreams! we'll see sis! i am so excited! counting down the days. this pregnancy hasn't been as long though as waiting for natalie! you look gorgeous each pregnancy anyhow, so keep that smile a-goin! love you. lori oh hey! call me so i can give you travis's number.
Post a Comment