Natalie is such a little mommy. I love watching her take care of and love on her baby dolls. I know she will be a wonderful big sister and a big help to me when MJB is born.





My friend and her son were hanging out with us one day and Natalie loved "taking care of him" too (he's just three months younger than she!)
3 comments:
Natalie is so adorable! She will be a great big sister. :) I love her smile. So cute!
just wait til she nurses her babies when you're nursing, so cute! Let me know if you need anything when baby comes, or even before. We'd love to watch Natalie for you if you're needing some naps, or errand running with just baby. I know how the adjustment period is, so please take me up on my offer, I know my girls would LOVE to play with Natalie.
Sarah
Ash, she is absolutely precious!
Post a Comment