Mama: "Natalie, go sit on the stairs and Mama will take your picture."
Natalie willing runs to the stairs.
Mama: "Do you want to take a picture with your baby?" (Trying to keep the picture opportunity open.)
Natalie sits for a picture with her baby.
Mama is trying to hurry and get in a few shots in hopes of getting a couple of good ones.
Natalie sits for a picture with her baby.
Mama is trying to hurry and get in a few shots in hopes of getting a couple of good ones.
This one came out blurry but I still like her in it.
I don't remember what she was saying "Where did it go, or what happened?" about though???
Throwing a tantrum on the floor after being tired of taking pictures. : )
I feel like I was lucky that she willing went to the stairs in the first place.
Natalie usually refuses to look at me or runs away as soon as the camera comes out these days. *sigh*
Natalie put her animals on the tub like this. Then I asked her if she wanted me to take her picture with them. She said yes. Tried to get her to stand next to them. Barely took this picture in time with her looking. Tantrum shortly followed. : )
1 comment:
aw, i love this picture of natalie! she looks so sweet! makes me smile :)
lala
Post a Comment