2) I secretly laughed inside about antiquing my much older (but still so handsome) husband.
3) One day, many years from now, these two will look back on this photo and say, "Wow, look how young we were," and it will actually look like an old photo.
But as I look at it, I'm also reminded of how blessed I am to have married such a compassionate man. He is truly admired, loved, and respected in the eyes of his three girls. God has given him an extra measure of grace to which he is so kind, loving, sacrificial, and patient with three very emotional women. Dusty is my perfect complement and a wonderful example and teacher to our children. Thank you for living with us in an understanding way and for being a wise and fun dad too. : )
That's SO sweet! It totally took me back to playing just like that with my dad. I remember trying to wrap his shirt around my hand to hang on while he chased my little sister! I love it. Cherish this.
1 comment:
That's SO sweet! It totally took me back to playing just like that with my dad. I remember trying to wrap his shirt around my hand to hang on while he chased my little sister! I love it. Cherish this.
Post a Comment