Sunday, July 13, 2008

Albuquerque to Alamogordo

Next we headed to Alamogordo where my Granny lives. We stopped for dinner in San Antonio, NM at the Owl Cafe for green chili burgers per recommendation of Bob Basom. They were yummy burgers, but the Owl Cafe, your classic biker bar, was a little intimidating at first.
Natalie did great once again on the drive and slept during the 3.5 hours. My mom, my brother and his family, and my sister also joined us at Granny's. We had fun seeing the cousins all together. Lachlan was good about "Lachlan's toys vs. Natalie's toys" and was sweet to give "Natalie's toys" to her often. He also liked to give her kisses. We had yummy burgers one night at Mr. Garland's house, our kind and classy friend (I'm so bummed I didn't get a picture!) and went to the Alamogordo zoo. I was so amazed and excited to see how much Natalie was noticing the animals. She loved it, and kicked and laughed the entire time before she zonked out in the front pack. It was a great visit, Granny meeting Natalie for the first time, and us meeting A.J. for the first time.

Our cutie pie


Hanging out with Granny

Aunt LaLa with her niece and nephew

Granny and A.J.--I love this picture!

Lachlan, Honeybee, and Natty

My mom's dog, Mia--Natalie was fascinated with her.

Uncle Dusty with A.J.

Uncle Dean

Emily with her boys


Relax, Natalie, it'll all be over soon.

Natalie (6.5 mo.), Lachlan (2 yrs.), A.J. (4 wks.)

The Carmichaels

Another sink bath

Nice cheeks

Nice cheeks!



1 comment:

the mathisons said...

cute pictures! The one at the bottom with Natalie's mouth open is soo cute! OH, and I love your new haircut!! You girls with your short hair are going to make it very difficult to hold strong in growing mine out!!