Monday, July 28, 2008

Big Girl

Our little baby is getting big!

She is sitting in the baby swing at the park...


Video:


Taking a bath in the big bathtub...

Video:



Sitting in her high chair at the table with Mama and Papa...


And she is sitting in the front of the grocery cart!
So many fun new things she is able to do!


We got this cart cover as a gift which I was very excited about, being the germ-a-phobe that I am. Of course Natalie wants to touch every part of the cart that is not covered! I think I might have to look for a different one that leaves nothing exposed and goes all the way around the front of the cart. Let me know if you know of any good ones!




Here are some other pics for fun:

Hanging out on the couch


Hanging out at a concert on the lawn at CSU


A curtsy and a bow



No comments: