Tuesday, August 12, 2008

First Swim Lesson

This last Saturday was a fun family day. We went to the farmer's market in the morning and that afternoon we went to the City Park pool for Natalie's first pool experience. The pool has a really nice toddler pool that is warm, shallow, and shaded. With Natalie being a natural in the bathtub, she had no problems getting in the "glorified bathtub". She had a blast splashing and playing with us. Dusty and I also took turns going down the water slides. The busy day must have worn her out because we put her down at 4:30pm and she didn't wake up until 6:30 the next morning! We had such a great time, though, and I know Natalie is going to be a fish out of water.


The suit

First time in the pool

First time in pool video






Video




Splashin'





Towel Hair

1 comment:

Pam said...

I think Natalie and Elliott are going to be ready for the boat next year! It sure would be fun to see them swimming together!